Monday, 23 October 2017

Old Songs and New Adventures

I know I've been a ghost on the blogs the last few years. I've been busy with real life and also busy writing words elsewhere. Most of that is completely uninteresting and not worth blogging about, but this is ... I have published another book. This time it has been truly terrifying as this one isn't fiction, it's about myself and my life...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Elephant-Songs-Transcendent-Journey-Reluctant/dp/1548676926


You can purchase my latest adventure on all Amazons worldwide, Barnes & Noble and (hopefully soon) most other internet book sellers.

Please do remember, whether you like it or hate it, reviews matter! Nowadays a book without reviews is a book going nowhere. So please leave a comment if you read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment