Sunday 16 February 2014

Behind the Scenes with Bookmarks


http://behindamillionandonepages.blogspot.co.uk/

The awesome and talented Gina Scarcella, of the blog Behind a Million and One Pages, has kindly allowed me to feature as a guest post author. Not only that... she's also made fantastic bookmarks out of my book covers. So cool!  

You can read my guest post here: Guest Post with Michelle Frost

The bookmark links are at the base of the page or you can link direct through these:



Here's a taster. ;-)






2 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous bookmarks indeed (saw them from the link you shared in your FB). :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making (and getting sent) extra bookmarks from authors for their books. I'll be putting them up on books uncaged. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)