Friday 22 October 2010

Back Home

...
Well, I'm very happy to say that my dad's finally out of hospital and back home. :-)

There was a mountain of laundry and household cleaning that had built up over the month we spent mostly in hospitals as well as a backload of other everyday stuff to get sorted. Life is not yet completely back to normal, but we are slowly starting to get our lives back into some kind of order.

The photos I took in Aberdeen never came out - the camera I took with me was damaged and they are all a big blur. Somehow that fits the entire feeling of the last two months - a big blur!

I'm going to try to get back into blogging more regularly and I have big plans for Peace Day so... stay tuned. ;-)
...

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear he is back home and you are on your way back to normal, Michelle. That must have been quite an ordeal for you. I hope you can get your life caught up and get things back on an even keel again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is back to normal soon. Chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your Dad is back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very good news. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy
    Life is still fairly insane, but at least we're all back home under one roof, which is WONDERFUL. :-)

    Hi Russell
    Thanks. I thought of Matchgirl and what she went through recently. :-( It really whacks you on every level.

    Jacqui
    Thank you. :-)

    Mimi
    hugs and blessing back. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)