Wednesday 27 May 2009

Noblesse Oblige Award

Bogey has made my week brighter by choosing me for the...

Noblesse Oblige Award

The write up for this award is as follows...
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
  1. The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
  2. Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions.
  3. There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs.
  4. The Blog is refreshing and creative.
  5. The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
  1. Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
  2. The Award conditions must be displayed at the Post.
  3. Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved - preferably citing one or more older posts as support.
  4. The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
  5. The Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog.

That list of criteria is impressive and rather intimidating. I have always strived to be 2, 4 and 5 and if I pull off those three I am happy enough. Bogey's blog, View from the Fairway, definitely ticks the boxes listed for this award and I'm not at all surprised to see his name on the award list ahead of my own.

It's an honour to share this one with you, Bogey. Thank you for passing it on to me. :-)

Now the task of picking my own choice for this award. I know so many fantastic bloggers and blogs, but only two names came to mind instantly as managing to pull off the entire list of five:

Cliff of Wixy's Gone Bananas
and
Amel of Amel's Realm
...

6 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH for the honorrrrr, Michelle!!!!! And CONGRATS for getting it!!!

    ((((((HUGSSSSS)))))

    Today's been a sentimental day for me with so many people already making my day...and now you're another addition!!! WOW!!!

    Can may day be brighter than this????? :-D :-D :-D

    THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! MUCH appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping by from Bogey's blog. Congratulations, I can see you very much deserve this award.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Michelle! You deserve it. BTW...are you getting the messages from Shelfari? I responded to your question but I know you said something wasn't working right. Just letting you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amel
    (((hugs))) back. :-)

    Lover of Life
    Hi and welcome over. :-)

    Bogey
    Nope, not a thing from Shelfari. First I wasn't getting updates from blogger, now Shelfari as well. Very frustrating! Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very honored to be the recipient of this award. I am currently working on my list of recipients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Michelle - and
    Just popping in to let you know that there's another award for you over at Learning Curve on the Ecliptic.
    :-)
    LOL - it must be Awards Week this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

Older posts are moderated to stop spammers, so replies will go up, but please be patient. :)